Friday, September 13, 2019

Hello Card with White Rose Crafts LLC

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a card featuring the brand of the month Craft Creations



Let's get started!

 I gathered all the components for my card. I start by placing the butterfly Dazzle sticker onto the Iridescent Shimmer blue specialty paper. I added a bit of Tim Holtz pattern paper to the bottom section so just to highlight the butterfly. I die cut circles from a variety of papers; the Craft Creations Iridescent Shimmer blue specialty paper, Craft Creations Texture Silver and blue specialty paper, some pattern paper from DCWV and some cardstock that I had in my stash which I had some Distress Oxide inks on. I also die cut a sentiment strip from Craft Creations Lavendar and Silver Texture specialty paper. I pulled from my stash some washi tape and lavender textured paper.

I adhered the lavender textured paper to the left side of the cardstock panel. Next, I adhered the Craft Creations blue and silver texture paper to the right. I then adhered the Tim Holtz pattern paper overlapping the lavender and blue papers. 
 

Next, I added a strip of washi tape to the left side of the off white pattern paper. Then, I  arrange and adhered the circles and butterfly
 


I die cut the word Hello 2x once from plain dark blue cardstock and once from silver glitter cardstock. I then layered the two word creating a shadow effect. I adhered it onto the sentiment strip. I adhered the sentiment strip with some foam adhesive to the card panel just to the right.

 

Next, I added a few Nuvo Drop to the card panel for a finishing touch. 


Now the card is complete!

Materials Used:
Dies: MFT Sentiment strip, Lawn Fawn: Hello and
Maker's Movement: Circles
Recollections Brand: Cardstock Heavy Weight White 
Recollections Brand: Washi Tape Silver Stripes

Thank you for stopping by the blog today - I hope you found some inspiration!

Be sure to tag us White Rose Crafts LLC on social media 
if you create a project with products or kits purchased on the 

No comments: