Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Thanks Card with A2Z Scrapbooking

Hello Crafty Friends -I am here with a quick and easy thank you card.

Please join us in this month’s “Anything Goes” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our etsy store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar and runs from the 1st to the last day of the month.  Use my discount code Annie15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.
Sept

20190915_004123.jpg
I simply printed the digital file and colored the sunflower in shades of yellow and a hint of orange for some contrast. As well as some shades of brown for the center. I then trimmed the flower.
I used some low profile foam adhesive to mount the flower onto the burnt orange cardstock which I trimmed into 4" X 5-1/4"  I then stamped the sentiment Thanks from a stamp set in my stash onto some butter yellow cardstock and used some foam adhesive to mount the sentiment onto the card front panel. I then adhered the card front panel to the card base. For finishing touches, I used a few sequins from Doodles Paper Playground along with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen in Metallic Gold.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!
 
Annie








Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: MB2, EB2, EB3, TN2, BO1, BO2, CT4, LG4 & LG5
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen: Metallic Gold
Ink: Brown
Thanks Stamp
Recollections Brand Cardstock: Brown, Burnt Orange and Butter Yellow
Doodles Paper Playground Sequins

No comments: