Monday, September 30, 2019

Be Awesome! But First, Coffee Card with The Coffee Beans

Hello Crafty Friends - Annie here Creating for The Coffee Beans Challenge Blog

This month's sponsor for the challenge is The Cutting Cafe. I would like to thank them for allowing us to use the COFFEE WORD SHAPED CARD files.


is approx. 5 by 3.5 inches
This template comes in the following formats: PDF, WPC, MTC, and SVG
The set also comes with 5 sentiments.
The letters also come individually in the set.
These word shaped cards are also good for scrapbooking layouts.

Here's the card I created with the file.

I keep mine to a fall theme. I love coffee! 
I will admit that I've been drinking coffee since I was 6 years old. Everyone in my household drinks coffee. We enjoy it hot, cold or in a frappe.

Materials Used:
Martha Stewart Pattern Paper
Recollections Brand Cardstock: Medium Orange and white
Die Cut Leaves
Recollections Brand: Wooden Coffee cup
Amy Tangerine: Tiny Puffy Heart

Thank you for stopping by the blog today I hope you found some inspiraation!

No comments: