Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Happy Halloween With White Rose Crafts LLC

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a Halloween card. 

This week at White Rose Crafts LLC we're doing Distress Techniques on our projects.


I created this Halloween card.

Let's get started.

I start by trimming a piece of Core-dinations cardstock Black/Purple. I then run it through an embossing folder. I also do some embossing using embossing plates from Fiskars of the pumpkin and cat. I used a bit of Distress ink on the pumpkins. I stamped my sentiment.


I trimmed the pumpkins & cat out then with a distress tool I roughed up the edges. If you don't have a distress tool you can use your scissors. I tore the edges of the banner sentiment.

On the embossed black panel, I used a distress sander - You can use a bit of sandpaper (fine grit). To reveal the purple color underneath.  Next, I adhered the black/purple panel onto a light green piece cardstock.  Then, I adhered the pumpkins, cat, and sentiment using foam adhesive.   

I also added a few sequins for a finishing touch.

Materials Used
Fiskars Embossing Plates
Hero Arts Stamp (sentiment)
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Recollections Brand: Cardstock  White and Light Green
Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blend

Thank you for stopping by the blog today - I hope you found some inspiration!


Be sure to tag us White Rose Crafts LLC on social media 
if you create a project with products or kits purchased on the 

No comments: