Friday, September 27, 2019

Happy for You Card with A2Z Scrapbooking

Hello Crafty Friends -I am here with a quick and easy thank you card.

Please join us in this month’s “Anything Goes” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our etsy store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar and runs from the 1st to the last day of the month.  Use my discount code Annie15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.
Sept

I used Hero Arts Pretty Blossoms Printable Digital Kit PT002 and Hero Arts Stamp and Cut Happy Set DC150

I simply printed the digital file and colored the flower in shades of pink and a hint of yellow for the center. I then trimmed the flower.
I used some low profile foam adhesive to mount the flower onto the cream and medium pink cardstock. I offset the cream cardstock to the left. I then die cut the word HAPPY and stamped the sentiment for you from a stamp set onto a bit of medium pink cardstock; used some foam adhesive to mount the sentiment onto the card front panel. I then adhered the card front panel to the card base. For finishing touches, I used a few Nuvo Crystal Drops in Copper

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration! 
Annie

Hero Arts Stamp and Cut Happy Set DC150
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Nuvo Crystal Drops Metallic Copper
Ink: black
Recollections Brand 80 lb Cardstock: Cream and Medium Pink
Recollections Brand 110 lb Cardstock: White

No comments: