Saturday, February 1, 2020

Be My Tweet Heart with A Perfect Time To Craft

Hello Crafty Friends - I have a new card for our challenge over at the A Perfect Time to Craft Blog.

This is always an Open Challenge and always "Anything Goes”. You're welcome to add unlimited entries per challenge and you may enter any crafting project with any theme.
For full details on our rules and on how to enter, please visit our rules page.

Our prizes consist of…
1st Prize: 3 sponsor kits, a certificate and a badge.
2nd Prize: 1 sponsor kit, a certificate and a badge.
3rd Prize:1 sponsor kit, a certificate and a badge.
DT Favourites: a certificate and a badge.
Spotlight Winners: a certificate and a badge.

Our sponsor for this month's challenge is
CraftsÜprint

 I created this card using CraftsÜprint My Tweet Heart Printable.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

No comments: