Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Hello Slim Line Card with White Rose Crafts LLC

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a watercolor slimline card featuring AALL + Create Stamp called Octolady. 

This Month's Brand for White Rose Crafts is AALL + Create.
White Rose Crafts is carrying a variety of products from AALL + Create in the shop. 

I fell in love with is Octolady. She is just so interesting.
 I wanted an underwater scene without a lot of extra items distracting for the Octolady.

Let's get started.

I cut a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock to 3-1/2 "x 7"  I then blended some Tim Holtz Distress Oxides onto the cardstock. I started with Fossilized Amber, followed by Dried Marigold, then Worn Lipstick and finished off with Wilted Violet.

Then, I used some Hero Arts Unicorn White Ink along with a wave stencil. 
I sponged on some of the white ink.


I heat set the panel and then I place the AALL + Create Stamp: Octolady stamp 
into Tim Holtz Stamping Platform I inked up the image with

I die cut the Hello from Lawn Fawn: Magic Slider Die Set- Hello three times. 
Once from Lawn Fawn Sparkle Cardstock: Spring- Purple and two times from yellow cardstock.
I stacked the sentiments and adhered them to the top right-hand top corner of the panel.
I adhered the stamped panel onto my cardbase.

For finishing touches, I adhered some Jewels with Imagine Crafts: On Point Glue
Now, the card is complete!
Materials Used:
Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock
Hero Arts Ink: Unicorn White
Recollection Brand 110lb Cardstock: White
Recollection Brand 65lb Cardstock: Medium Yellow
Paper Studios Brand: Paper Trimmer
Paper Studios Brand: Heat Tool
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Jewels: Opal

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

I hope you will join us over at the White Rose Crafts Gallery FB Group.

Be sure to tag us White Rose Crafts LLC on social media 
if you create a project with products or kits purchased on the 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should see how my associate Wesley Virgin's autobiography launches with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

THESE are the exact same SECRETS many famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nowhere") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.

That's really because most of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

Perhaps this conversation has even taken place IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head around 7 years ago, while driving an unregistered, beat-up garbage bucket of a vehicle with a suspended license and $3 on his bank card.

"I'm so frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

You've been a part of those those types of conversations, ain't it right?

Your own success story is going to happen. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast