Thursday, February 20, 2020

A Little Kindness Card With Dies R Us

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a cute and easy card featuring Poppy Stamps and Dies.


Let's get started!

I gathered all the materials for the card. 


I die cut all the components and trimmed my cardstock and pattern paper. I die cut the trees twice.
I stamped my sentiment onto white cardstock. I matted the light blue cardstock onto the yellow pattern paper. 
 
Then, I adhered the green hill to the panel. Next, I adhered the light green trees onto the dark green trees. I wanted a lighter feel to the tree.
  

Next, I put the little sheep together. I used foam adhesive on the back of the sheep's body. I inlayed the head of the sheep. Then, I attached the legs with a bit of liquid and foam adhesive. Next, I adhered the hair and ears. 
  

Then, I used the Gelly Roll Pen in glitter to make small u shapes and dots on the sheep's body. I used a white Gelly Roll pen for the eyes.

I removed the backing from the adhesive and pressed the sheep into place. 
I adhered the card front panel to the card base.
 
Next, I adhered the flowers and the sentiment to the card panel. Then, I added a drop in each flower center of Nuvo Crystal Drops in pale gold.

Now, the card is complete!

Materials Used:
Poppystamps -Dies - Simple Sheep

Poppystamps - Dies - Sloping Hillside

VersaFine Clair Ink Pad - Nocturne
See the source image
Gelly Roll Pens - Clear Glitter - Set of 2

Gelly Roll Pens - White - Set of 3
DCWV Pattern Paper
Recollections Brand 110lb Cardstock: White and Black
Recollections Brand 65lb Cardstock: Dark Green, Light Green, and Light Blue


Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!


Before I write the list of the supplies I used, I wanted to share some exciting news with you. Dies R Us now has a sister store called Didi Crafts, which has warehouses located in the USA and Canada. Didi Crafts carries some of the same products as Dies R Us, but most are different and you will be able to purchase a huge variety of crafty supplies for a variety of crafts. Having this sister store means that our Canadian crafting friends won't have to worry about huge taxes or shipping fees. Isn't that great?! Go take a peek and be pleasantly surprised!

Don't forget to come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


click below for:




1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're attempting to lose pounds then you absolutely need to start following this brand new custom keto meal plan.

To produce this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and top chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, convenient, money-efficient, and delicious.

From their first launch in early 2019, thousands of clients have already remodeled their figure and health with the benefits a proper keto meal plan can provide.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-confirmed ones given by the keto meal plan.