Thursday, February 13, 2020

Inspirational Card with White Rose Crafts LLC

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a watercolor slimline card featuring AALL + Create Stamp called Octolady. 

This Month's Brand for White Rose Crafts is AALL + Create.
White Rose Crafts is carrying a variety of products from AALL + Create in the shop. 

I fell in love with is Octolady. She is just so interesting.
 I wanted an underwater scene without a lot of extra items distracting for the Octolady.

I stamped the image onto some Strathmoore Bristol Smooth cardstock with 

Next, I used my Arteza Real Brush Watercolor Markers to apply a base coat to 
the AALL + Create Stamp: Octolady Then, I used my Artist Loft: Metallic Watercolor paints and applied a topcoat. Next, I filled in the background of the panel with blue watercolor paint. I did a few splatters with the metallic paint and Imagine Crafts: Sheer Shimmer Spritz: Frost.
 
Then, I trimmed the panel down and matted it with a piece of medium blue cardstock followed by a another mat of cardstock in purple. I adhered the panels to the slimline card base. I stamped the sentiment onto some of the purple cardstock and adhered it to the top right-hand corner.
For a finishing touch, I adhered some sequins in opalescent under the sentiment and the bottom
 left-hand corner.
Materials Used:
Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock
Arteza Real Brush Watercolor Markers
Artist Loft: Metallic Watercolor paints
Recollection Brand 110lb Cardstock: White
Recollections Brand 65lb Cardstock: Medium Blue and Purple
Paper Studios Brand: Paper Trimmer
Paper Studios Brand: Heat Tool
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

I hope you will join us over at the White Rose Crafts Gallery FB Group.


Be sure to tag us White Rose Crafts LLC on social media 
if you create a project with products or kits purchased on the 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

Over 160000 women and men are losing weight with a simple and SECRET "water hack" to burn 1-2 lbs each night while they sleep.

It is proven and works all the time.

Here are the easy steps for this hack:

1) Grab a clear glass and fill it with water half glass

2) And now learn this awesome hack

you'll be 1-2 lbs skinnier the very next day!