Wednesday, February 5, 2020

With Love Card with White Rose Crafts LLC

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a card inspired by the February Moodboard over at the 

February's Moodboard
No photo description available.

This is the card I created.


Let's get started.

I trimmed a piece of medium pink cardstock to 4" x5-1/4" and
 ran it through my die cut machine along with Fiskars Embossing plate.


Next, I stamped the sentiment and a heart onto orange cardstock using Versafin Clair ink: Nocturne


I stamped the image of the rose onto yellow cardstock using Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black. Then, I adhered the images and sentiment to white cardstock. I trimmed out the images and sentiment. I also adhered the pink panel onto white cardstock. I used some foam tape on the flower, heart, and sentiment and adhered it to the card front panel.
 

I added a few embellishments of gold puffy hearts.

The card is now complete!

Materials Used:
Fiskars Embossing Plate: Braid
Prismacolor Pencils: Yellow Ochre: PC942, 
Canary Yellow: PC916, Orange: PC918,
Parrot Green: PC1006, and Spring Green: PC913
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen: Gold Metallic
Recollection Brand 110lb Cardstock: White
Recollections Brand 65lb Cardstock: Medium Pink, Orange, and Yellow

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

Be sure to tag us White Rose Crafts LLC on social media 
if you create a project with products or kits purchased on the 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

Plus, getting it set up is as simple as 1--2--3!

Here is how it works...

STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products you intend to promote
STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

So, do you want to start making money?

Click here to activate the system