Thursday, February 13, 2020

Will You Be My First Mate Card with The Coffee Beans

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with Valentine's Day Card using the
 All at Sea with Love digital stamp set. 
This cute little rowboat was designed by Anne Ingram.

The All at Sea with Love digital stamp set can be purchase via 
The Coffee Bean Stamping Machine located in 
the Facebook group Multi Crafters Craft Cafe
Click photos, albums. Coffee Bean Stamping Machine

All at Sea with Love digital stamp set.

This is the card I created using the All at Sea with Love digital stamp set.
Materials Used:
The Coffee Bean Stamping Machine: All at Sea with Love digital stamp set
Distress Ink: Seedless Preserves
Distress Ink: Tumbles Glass
Distress Ink: Salty Ocean
Distress Ink: Fossilized Amber
Lawn Fawn Dies: Stitched Heart, Cross Stitched Rectangle,
Sun, Cloud, and Ocean Waves
MFT: Cloud Stencil
Spectrum Noir Markers: DP1, DP2, and DP3
Imagine Crafts: Tear It Tape
Foam adhesive
Recollections Brand 110lb Cardstock: White 
Recollections Brand 65lb Cardstock: Purple, Medium Blue, and Yellow
Recollections Brand: Vellum
Accent Ultra Smooth 80lb Cardstock: White

I printed my image and sentiment onto white cardstock. I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers. I then used the could stencil with Tumbled Glass ink on the white cardstock. Next, I die cut the panel, add the stitched heart to the background.

Then, I die cut the waves from the blue cardstock and the vellum. 
along with the sun and cloud from yellow and white cardstock. I adhered the waves to the card front panel, the image of the boat. I used foam adhesive on the boat and sentiment.

I colored the heart in with Seedless Preserves ink and adhered the sun and cloud. Next, I adhered the front panel to the purple cardstock and then the card base.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today, I hope you found some inspiration!

Please join in on the fun at The Coffee Bean Challenge Blog and in the
 Facebook group Multi Crafters Craft Cafe

No comments: