Saturday, July 27, 2019

Happy For You Tag with A2Z Scrapbooking

Hello Crafty Friends - Annie here with a sparkly Tag featuring Hero Arts Flowers for Coloring Stamp Set, Hero Arts Winged Friends Digital Printable and Hero Arts Happy Stamp & Cut Set DC150


I created this fun tag using the Hero Arts Infinity Tags Dies DI197



I started by stamping and printing out the flowers, leaves, and dragonfly. I then colored them with my Spectrum Noir Markers. Next, I die cut the word happy 3x once from Gold Foil Cardstock and 2x from plain white cardstock. I also die cut the tags the largest and second-largest; as well as the reinforcer for the tag.

I adhered the leaves and flowers to the White tag. The leaves I adhered flat and the flowers and dragonfly I used some foam adhesive. I stack and glued the word happy. I adhered it to the tag. I stamped the for you sentiment and cut a small sentiment strip. I adhered it to the tag using foam adhesive. Next, I adhered a small strip of patterned foil paper to the bottom of the white tag. Then, I adhered the white tag to the maroon tag. I added some gold ribbon and for finishing touches I added some Nuvo Drops in Gold and White Blizzard to the flowers and dragonfly.


Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!
 
You can always see more of my projects at Little Wings Creates
 
Annie
Are you on social media? We are! Please join us on TwitterInstagram, and Facebook? so you don’t miss any fun promotions or new challenge announcements!
Hero Arts Monthly Challenge
JulyPlease join us in this month’s “Sparkle & Shine” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our etsy store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month.

a2z scrapbooking store hero arts

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products as well as a nice selection of digital stamps! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code insert your code here to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don’t see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.


Hero Arts Flowers for Coloring Stamp Set
Hero Arts Winged Friends Digital Printable 
Hero Arts Happy Stamp & Cut Set DC150
 Hero Arts Infinity Tags Dies DI197
Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard & Gold
Spectrum Noir Markers
Recollections Brand Cardstock: White & Maroon
DCWV Pattern Paper: Blue with Blue Foil

No comments: