Friday, July 26, 2019

Have a Cuppa Happiness with SumMore Fun Stamps

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with some projects featuring Sundri's High Tea 

I created a card and a 3D tea set - well, it's a teapot bag and a teacup. Perfect for gift giving.

Let's start with the card. 

Have A Cuppa Happiness -I created it using the Sundri's High Tea  Papers and Sticker set. 
I used the teacup and the sentiment from the sticker sheet. I used one of the floral papers and one of the teacup papers for the layer and banner. I also fussy cut the tea leaves from the strip paper - Sundri's High Tea - 10325. I stamped & colored the tea bag. For finishing touches, I added a die-cut doily, some Jewels, die-cut mini gold heart & gold ribbon.


Wishing You Warmth and Love - I used the Sundri's High Tea  Papers and Sticker set for this project. I used some templates I found on Pinterest for the bag and cup. I then added the papers, a bit of Distress Oxide Ink in Bundled Sage and sticker sentiment to finish the project. 

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

Don't forget to stop by the SumMore Fun Stamps Shop!

No comments: