Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Sending You Love with A2Z Scrapbooking

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a sparkly card featuring Hero Arts Flowers for Coloring Stamp Set and Hero Arts Love Stamp & Cut Set DC175

DC175 Love Stamp & Cut

This is the card I created. I kept it pretty simple. 

I stamped and colored the flowers & leaves with my Spectrum Noir Markers in shades of Pink & Green. I then die cut the word Love 5 times. Once from Gold cardstock and four times from white cardstock. I fussy cut the flowers used some foam adhesive to adhere them to the white card panel. Tucking in the leaves. I then adhered and stacked the die-cut word LOVE and created a chipboard piece. I adhered it to the white card panel. I stamped the "sending you" sentiment onto a strip of white cardstock and adhered it to the white cardstock panel.

I adhered the white card front panel to a Black base card. For finishing touches, I added a bit of Zig Wink of Stella to the flowers, Gold Gel Pen to the leaves and the sentiment. I added some Gold Jewels to the center of the flowers adhering them with Nuvo Glitter Drop in White Blizzard so the jewels would have a ring of glitter around them. Next, I adhered some Black Tiny Hearts, Black Tiny Flowers, Gold Sequins and Dark and Light Pink Jewels around the floral arrangement and sentiment.

Materials Used
 Sakura Gelly Roll Pen: Gold
Zig Wink of Stella: Clear
Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
Spectrum Noir Markers
Recollections Brand Cardstock: White & Black
Doodles Paper Playground Sequins
Pretty Pink Posh Jewels

Thank you for stopping by today - I hope you found some inspiration!

No comments: