Saturday, July 6, 2019

Hello Summer Card with White Rose Crafts LLC

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a quick and easy card using the New July Kit from
 White Rose Crafts LLC called Mediterranean Dreams this is a stunning summer themed kit. 


This is a subscription kit so if you are interested in getting it 
head on over to the White Rose Crafts LLC Site and sign up.

The new kit is available for preorder now (it will start shipping on July 1st), 
so don't miss out on your chance to own this stunning kit.  
Last month the kit sold out before everyone could pick up one!
EK has done an unboxing video for you to see all the beautiful items
 in the Mediterranean Dreams Kit. 
If you missed the unboxing of this fun kit, click here to see all the fun!

I used this Month's Sketch for this card. 
You can join the Monthly Sketch Challenge on the 
No photo description available.

Here is my card base on the sketch and using the New July Mediterranean Dreams Kit. 

Let's get started on how I created this card.

I gathered all the components for the card. I brought in dark blue & orange cardstock from my stash.  I cut the sentiment topper from the 12 x 12 sheet as well as the strip of pattern paper with the sea life on it. I also fussy cut out one of the tiny fish. Then, I added a bit of Distress Oxide ink in Faded Jeans to the sentiment, the pattern paper strip and the blue pattern paper.


Next, I adhered the topper to the dark blue cardstock and rounded the corners on one side.
then. added some foam tape to the back and placed it onto the blue specialty paper. Again, rounding the corners.
  

Now, for the card front panel. I adhered the blue pattern paper to craft foam. 
 

Then, I adhered the strip of pattern paper to the dark blue cardstock and trimmed it. Leaving a nice thin edge all around the strip. I then adhered it to the blue pattern paper.
  

Next, I cut two pieces of blue cord from the kit. I quickly realized that I wanted some more color to that side of the card. So, I brought in a piece of orange cord from my stash. I adhered the three cords to the back of the craft foam on the top and bottom of the panel.
 

Then, I placed the blue pattern paper onto the orange cardstock. 
  

I then adhered the Sentiment using foam tape onto the card front panel. Next, I added the tiny fish with foam tape just above the sentiment and added a few of the Sparkle Blend from the kit for a finishing touch.
 . 

Now, the card is complete. Quick and Easy!

Materials Used From the Mediterranean Dreams Kit:
(The blue floral background pattern paper)
(The Hello Summer Sentiment)
(The Sealife strip of pattern paper and the little fish)
Other Materials Used:
Recollections Brand Heavy Weight Cardstock:
 Dark Blue & Medium Orange
Darice Brand: Orange Cord

Thank you for stopping by the blog today - I hope you found some inspiration!

Be sure to tag us White Rose Crafts LLC on social media 
if you create a project with products or kits purchased on the 

No comments: