Friday, July 26, 2019

Surfer's Paradise Candy Holder

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a cool candy holder -perfect for Summer!

This candy holder is a lifeguard station featuring some surfboards.

I filled mine with what else - Salt Water Taffy!


Materials Used:
Recollections Brand Cardstock: Kraft and Cream
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Salt Water Taffy

Let's get started!

I start by downloading the SVG files from Simply Crafty SVGs. I then upload them into my Brother Scan n Cut program. I increase the size of the files to 120. This is a box card file but I turned it into a candy holder by added a piece of cardstock to the bottom of the station.

Inside view of the station

Bottom view of the station.

I follow the instruction provided by Simply Crafty SVGs YT video and when complete I filled it with the Taffy. It's a perfect summer decoration. You can gift wrap it and give it to a special someone or display it on your desk at work.


Thank you for stopping by the blog today - I hope you found some inspiration!

Be sure to stop by the Rinea Store to pick some of the wonderful Rinea Products.



No comments: