Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Two Cards One Kit with White Rose Crafts LLC

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with 2 very different cards from one kit. This post is a bit long but, I hope you will enjoy it.

I am using the July Mediterranean Dreams Kit from White Rose Crafts LLC

 Image may contain: food No photo description available. No photo description available. No photo description available. No photo description available. No photo description available.
This fabulous Subscription Kit brings together sparkling, azure Mediterranean seas, sun-bleached shores and the rich colors of vibrant Mediterranean cultures in a carefully curated kit. Just gorgeous!

 Card #1 - Fresh 
 This is a simple card. Using one of the cut apart topper sheet for the sentiment and image.


Let's get started.


I used one of the card bases that comes in the kit. I pulled some MFT Gumdrop Green cardstock
 from my stash to accent the image and pattern paper.

First, I trimmed my topper and layered it onto the green cardstock. Then, I did the same to the pattern paper. I adhered the pattern paper and cardstock layer onto the yellow card base.

Next, I adhered the topper to the pattern paper with some foam adhesive.

Then, I pulled out the Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blend from the kit along with some Nuvo Drops for embellishing the card. I added two clusters of sparkle blends to the corners of the card and a butterfly to the topper. I added a bit of Dandelion Yellow to the center of the butterfly and some White Blizzard to the sentiment and as an accent to the lemons.

Now, the card is complete. Quick and easy.
Materials Used:
From the Kit: 

Other:
My Favorite Things Cardstock: Gumdrop Green


Card # 2 - Wish You Were Here

This card is a bit more detailed. I used the stamp set from the kit, pattern papers and sparkle blend.

Let's get started.

I started by cutting two strips from the pattern paper. I used the blue pattern strip and the cream and tan pattern paper. Then, I die cut the blue pattern paper into waves and the cream pattern paper into a sand hill. Then, I stamped the 2 little beach cottages and colored them. I also stamped the palm trees and boat. I used some Distress Oxide Ink for the boat and palm tree. I fussy cut the sun from the other cut apart Topper sheet 2. I pulled some yellow and light blue cardstock from my stash.

Next, I inked the edges of the waves and sand hill with some Distress Oxide inks. This will give them more definition. Then, I adhered the blue waves onto the light blue cardstock. Next, I layered the sand using some foam adhesive onto the waves. Then, I adhered the blue panel on to the yellow cardstock.
   

Next,, I adhered the palm tree and boat. Tucking the palm tree just behind the sand. I tucked the boat behind the palm tree. Then, I added the little cottages. I tucked in some clouds - one behind the palm tree and one just behind the sun which I popped up on foam adhesive. Finally, I added the sentiment and some Sparkle Blends. I used 6 Sparkle Blends from the past kit (Barista) for coconuts for the palm trees. I also added 2 small clusters to the left corner of the card and to the sentiment. I added a few seagulls to the sky - because we all know the Beach would not be the same without them.

Now, the card is complete!
Materials Used:
From the Kit: 
Kaiser Crafts Summer Splash Stamp Set (Cottages & Sentiment)

Other
Apple Blossom Stamps: Summer Holiday Set (Seagulls)
Fiskars Stamps: Tropical Getaway Set (Palm Trees & Boat)
Lawn Fawn Dies:
Spring Showers Dies (Clouds)
Stitched Hillside Border Dies
Ocean Waves Border Dies
My Favorite Things: Stitched Sentiment Strips Dies
Spectrum Noir Markers: CT4, TB4, LG3, BO2

Thank you for stopping by the blog today - I hope you found some inspiration!

Be sure to tag us White Rose Crafts LLC on social media 
if you create a project with products or kits purchased on the 

No comments: