Monday, July 15, 2019

Season's Greeting with White Rose Crafts LLC

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a Holiday card for our special promotion Christmas in July!
Image may contain: text

We're featuring different Christmas cards created by the White Rose Crafts LLC Design Team.

I created this fun Christmas in Florida card. 
I do not get a white Christmas - Sometimes we get a cold Christmas but, 
most of the time we're in shorts.


For this card, I used the Kaiser Crafts Summer Splash Stamp Set 
from the July Mediterranean Dreams

I added a few other stamps from Stampendous and Inkadinkado to finish off my scene. Along with some Nuvo Drops for the Christmas lights.


I did some embossing with Glitter Gold Embossing powder. The background was created with some Distress inks and a Cloud Stencil for the sky.

I hope you can give your Mediterranean Dreams Kit stamps another look and create a Christmas card with them. The little cottages can easily become little Winter Cabins.

Materials Used From the Mediterranean Dreams Kit:

Other Materials Used:
Stampendous Stamps: Fran's Seaside Chair Set (Sand with grass)
Inkadinkado Stamps: Coastal Set (Sun, Palm Trees & Lighthouse)
Stampendous Embossing Powder: Jeweled Glitter Gold
Recollections Brand Heavy Weight Cardstock:
 Pink & Light Green
Spectrum Noir Markers: MG1, MG2, GT1, GT2,TB1, TB2, & HB1
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen: Metallic Gold
EK Success Journaling Pen: Black


Thank you for stopping by the blog today - I hope you found some inspiration!

Be sure to tag us White Rose Crafts LLC on social media 
if you create a project with products or kits purchased on the 

No comments: