Monday, October 8, 2018

A Girl and her Alien Go Trick or Treating with Kindred Stamps



Hello Friends today I am sharing a card with you for the New Challenge happening over on the Kindred Stamps Fan Club on Facebook. The Challenge calls for you to use a NON-holiday stamp and making a holiday project. 

This is such a cute set featuring a little Hawaiian girl and her favorite Blue alien. 

This fun duo decided to go trick or treating dressed as each other. If you know these two then you will know they are always up to something silly. 

Supplies used: Kindred Stamps -Family is Forever stamp set, Markers - Spectrum Noir, Sakura Gelly Roll White Pen 08, Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glittter Pen,  Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Oxide: Blueprint Sketch, Cardstock - Recollections Brand: White & Black Heavy Weight and Pattern Paper - Pebbles Inc.

I add a bit of my own drawings and some trimming to create this card. I think it so silly.
 I think I want an ALIEN onesie now. 

I hope you will join us at the Kindred Fan Club Facebook page and enter your project for this challenge. We're always having some fun!

Thank you for stopping by today - Have a creative day!!

No comments: