Saturday, October 6, 2018

Around The World Cardmaking Day - My Creative Space with Joy Clair

Hello Friends - Thanks for stopping by today. I am sharing with you a bit of my crafty space. This is the view of my craft table. I am very fortunate to have an entire room to craft in but, unfortunately we had to do some repairs to our home to fix our AC unit which has a adjoining wall to my room. so I won't to able to share the rest of my room because it's a hot mess.

This is the table were I do all my cards and layouts. It's a 6 foot long table. which gives me plenty of room to spread out. Sometimes I do just that. I am only showing you a 3' area because I have other Design Team work on the other side.

My inks are stored in an recycled cassette tape holder. Alcohol markers are stored in a marker tower by Crafter's Companion. My other markers and pens are stored in a Recollections marker storage. I have over the sink self - I painted turquoise to raise things of my desk. I have plenty of baskets to hold my Nuvo Drops, Liquid Pearls and mini ink pads. I have plenty of light throughout my room. A few cute stamps to inspire me.

I have a desk with my computer and printer to the left of this table. Also behind my chair I have another table with my Brother Scan n Cut & Silhouette Cameo. A wall of storage behind that not pictured. Strange things I have in my craftroom - a collection of Sugar Skulls. Fun things I have in my craftroom - Funko Pop Figures - All the Animanics (Yakko, Wakko and Dot), Bob Ross, Groot & Rocket Raccoon and a Minion. Also a collection of cameras.

I hope you enjoyed this quick peek into my creative space. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: