Saturday, October 27, 2018

Treats for All with Hero Arts and A2Z Scrapbooking

Hello Crafty Friends - Annie here with a fun project. Today we're creating some treat holders using the Hero Arts Spooky Labels Halloween Digital Kit.

image 0



I created two quick treat holders. Using store bought library pocket and goodie bags.

So, let's get started.

Treat Holder One:

I printed the Spooky Labels onto Orange colored cardstock. I then trimmed out the ornate label(bottom left corner). I then cut a slit in to middle of the label - so I can insert the goodie bag into it. I added a bit of adhesive to the goodie bag tab and pressed into place. 

Next, I added a treat and seal it with a bit of re-positional adhesive. Then, I decorated the label with October 31st label. I cut the label in half added a bit of purple cardstock behind the October portion and some foam adhesive. I added a bit of lime green cardstock behind the other half of the label. I layered the October portion on top of the rest of the label and adhered it to the ornate label.

Treat Holder Two:

From the printed the  Hero Arts Spooky Labels Halloween Digital Kit on Orange cardstock. I then trimmed out the spooky treats label(top left). I fishtiled one end of the label. I also trimmed a piece of purple cardstock to mat the label also fishtailing it. I punched the straight end to create a tag. I tied a bit of bakers twine to the label.

Next, I adhered the label tag to the library pocket front. Then, I added my treat to the pocket and seal it with a bit of Halloween washi tape. 

       
Quick and Simple! The  Hero Arts Spooky Labels Halloween Digital Kit does all the work for you! I hope you give them a try! 


Thank you for joining us today!!  




Annie
Supplies:
  • Hero Arts Spooky Labels at A2Z Scrapbooking
  • Recollections Brand Cardstock - Orange, Lime-green & Purple
  • Doodlebug Brand: Goodie Bag
  • Dollar Tree Brand: Library Pocket
  • Studio G Brand Baker's Twine in Black & White
  • Scotch Brand 3M Foam  & ATG Adhesive



No comments: