Monday, October 22, 2018

Be Happy with Beth Duff Designs

Hello Unicorn Friends - Annie here with a happy rainbow panda card.

I figured even pandas want to be unicorns right!?
 I made this pandacorn by combining Cuddle like a Panda set and Unicorn Farts set

Cuddle Like Panda Stamp Set Unicorn Farts



I started by stamping both the panda and unicorn with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Marker Paper. I colored the images with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I only colored the Horn, Mane and tail of the unicorn in a rainbow of course. A bit of IG2 for the panda. Next, I cut away the mane and tail from the unicorn and toss out the rest. I then adhered them to the panda.
 Now, I have a Pandacorn!

I then die cut some clouds, grass and rainbow - set them aside. Next, I cut a card front panel - (A2 size 4-1/4" x 5-1/2") and added a bit of Distress ink in Salty Ocean for my sky. Then, I adhered the grass, rainbow and clouds to the front panel. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Cuddle like a Panda set to the panel on the left side. I also stamped an additional sentiment from the Unicorn Farts set - cut it into a strip, added foam adhesive and adhered it to the front panel. Then, I added some foam adhesive to the pandacorn and placed it on the rainbow. For some finishing touches I added a bit of Silver gel pen to the horn. Also some Wink of Stella to the mane and tail.

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments: