Friday, October 19, 2018

Double Double Toil and Trouble with Simply Crafty SVG


Hello Friends - Today, I am bringing you a fun project using the New Witch's Cauldron from Simply Crafty SVG. 

This is a quick and simple little cauldron perfect for your desk or mantel to decorate for the up coming Halloween season. Sandy does an incredible job explaining how to put the cauldron together in her video.

This is my version of the Witch's Caudron. I used some black glitter cardstock to create my cauldron as well as glow in the dark web cardstock. a bit of pattern paper. 

 Showing the candle and orange lights and glowing in the dark

 Showing it again a bit darker room - you can still see a bit of the glow in the dark. 

Thank you for stopping by today - I hope you give the Witch's Cauldron a try this Halloween Season!

No comments: