Sunday, October 28, 2018

Birthday Hugs with Doodles Paper Playground

Hello Annie here today with a birthday card. I am using a decoupage sheet for this card made it quick. The Peacock Pizzazz Sparkle Blend was perfect for this card. 

Peacock Pizzazz has the perfect blends of  blues, greens and just a touch of plum with cupped, flower, paisley, and almond shaped sequins, iridescent crystals, seed beads & multicolored peacock feather Fimo shapes.



So, let's get started. First I gathered my supplies -Peacock Pizzazz Sparkle Blend,  I used a sheet of decoupage from Adam Pescott.(decoupage sheets have a base image and layering images that are trimmed or punched out to be layered with foam adhesive on top of the base image to create a 3D effect), Light Green Card base, Yellow card stock Foam adhesive and Distress Oxide ink in Hickory Smoke.


Then, I trimmed the little critters from the sheet. I kept the numbers for the order of placement. I also used a bit of Distress Oxide in Hickory Smoke on the edges of the cut outs. 


Next, I added the base image onto a piece of yellow card stock.  Then, I flipped over the pieces and add foam adhesive to all the pieces. Then I placed them onto the large image base.


Showing  the layers from the side

Next, I added the Peacock Pizzazz Sparkle Blend - I pulled out 2 of the feather pieces to use as raindrops, and 2 of each blue and green round sequins & 2 tiny yellow hearts. Added a few drops of glue and placed the sequins on top of them. I placed the hearts on the banner and umbrella.


   

Next, I adhered the card front panel to the light green card base.


Now, the card is complete! I hope you give the -Peacock Pizzazz Sparkle Blend a try it's so pretty. Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments: