Monday, October 29, 2018

O-Fish-ial Birthday! with Kindred Stamps

Hello Annie here today sharing some fun under the sea. I created this tiny dimensional card using the Sea Friends Stamp Set I am using a recycled acetate packaging.

Sea Friends

I stamped, colored the images with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. Note: I added a few extra images from my stash for the seaweed (I used Seas the Day from Beth Duff Designs) Then, I trimmed the images. Next, I trimmed a piece of Bristol smooth card stock  to 4" x4" scored it in the middle and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Broken China. Then, I die cut two pieces of sand (kraft card stock) using Lawn Fawn hillside stitched borders dies;folding at small bit of the end to create a L shape. 

Next, I adhered the images to stripes of acetate; folding at small bit of the end to create a L shape. I adhered the stingray and starfish to the background. Then, I adhered the seaweed and seashells to the the sand hills. Next, I adhered the hills into place. Then, I add the other fish and turtle into place. I then carefully slipped the scene into the acetate package. Next, I die cut a stitched rectangle and I sponged some Distressed Oxide Ink in Broken China. Then, I  stamped the sentiment. I then adhered a strip of wood pattern paper to one side. I added a bit of pen detail and adhered the little seagull to the top.I attached the sentiment with two strips of acetate to the back edge of the card. 

Now the tiny card is complete to give to a friend or family member. 

No comments: