Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Kindred Stamps October Release - Christmas Kid

Hello and welcome to the Kindred Stamps October Release Hop. I am so excited to share with you the stamp called Christmas Kid.

I created two fun cards using this set.


For my first card I created the iconic shipping crate. When opened it has the Leg Lamp - This is a fun shaker card. The packing materials are made from kraft cardstock and shredded Tinsel gift filler.  




For my second card I created the stair scene with the Christmas kid. He is coming down the stairs wearing his bunny Pajamas; his Present from the aunt.  

Side view showing a close up of the Christmas Kid and the stairs. 



The entire Kindred Stamps October release will be available Friday, October 19 at 8am PST/11am EST. Be sure to check out the Kindred Stamps blog on Friday for the full product release as well as the complete line up of all the Kindred Stamps Design Team projects from release week! If you visit and comment on all of the designers' blogs this week, you could win $15 in Kindred Stamps shop credit! So join the Fan Club and release event, show the design team some love, and get ready to empty those wallets this Friday!

14 comments:

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

What a fabulous set of cards! You are so creative!!

cghundley said...

Darling cards! Great
way to showcase the
New goodies! Love the
leg lamps.
Carla from Utah

Sara Pasillas said...

Wow these are amazing, I need this set in my life

Michelle Varol said...

That shaker card... genius...

Michele said...

These are great. Really captures the spirit

Lois said...

These are really cute! I like the kid coming down the stairs!

Lana said...

You are so talented! I love how you even put that leg lamp on the card with the stairs!

Diane said...

Cute cards!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love this set the most of the release! What cute little scenes you created!

Cindy Holmes said...

Wow what an amazing couple of cards! I am so loving the top card especially with the really cool platform to resemble some stairs for the boy with bunny pj's! I also am loving the Christmas tree too!

Christi said...

What an awesome set of cards you made there! Love them both!

Crystal Snedegar said...

I love both cards. The shaker card is amazing! I love it! I love the "Fragile" on the front of the card. So funny!!!

Chark said...

fun! fragile must be french.

Bri Firth said...

I love the details in the room! This is great :) I’m afraid to try 3D cards.