Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Magical Collaboration with Witt & Sass Stamps and Kindred Stamps

Hello Crafty Friends - Today I am bring you a few cards using stamps from both Witt & Sass and Kindred Stamps for Magical Friendship Week!

These stamp sets are so magical - they feature some of our favorite Magical Students and their dorm Mascots.

From Witt & Sass: Magical Creatures Stamp Set, Stencil Wands & Magical Accessories

From Kindred Stamps: Students of Magic


  Stencil Wands   Image may contain: text   Students of Magic



Card one: The Potions Classroom -
I used the Students of Magic set and Magical Creatures -
 Snake as my Professor. I also used the Magical Accessories set for the background. 


Card Two: These two can't decide if they are enemies or friends - 
in the end they are Best Frenemies. The background was created using the 


Card Three: These twins are always up to something. 
I used the Students of Magic set and
 the sentiment from Magical Accessories Set.


Card Four: Three out the four Dorm Mascots are featured in this card.
The other one is busy teaching the potions class. I used the Magical Creatures 


Thank you so much for stopping by I hope you enjoyed this magical adventure.
I hope you join us all week long on both the Kindred Stamps Fan Club and the Witt & Sass Facebook Groups to see all the wonderful cards the other design team members have created. 
 Be sure to stop by both shops - Witt & Sass and Kindred Stamps to pick up your very own Magic!! 

No comments: